Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Cover Up

Amazing how many links have been removed in the cover up of this case.


http://blogcritics.org/politics/article/how-smart-is-elizabeth/

I'm glad, for the sake of the everyone concerned, that Elizabeth Smart was returned safely to her family. However, I do not believe Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped at all. The police say the reason why she was unable to escape is because she became psychologically attached to her kidnappers.
Heck, no. She was unable to escape because she was a teenager, having a good time. She ran away from her seemingly overbearing responsibilities and her 'devout and affluent Mormon family.'
Officer Bill O'Neal, upon discovering the girl, reports that 'we took her aside... she kind of just blurted out "I know who you think I am. You guys think I'm that Elizabeth Smart girl who ran away".
Obviously, the girl took off. Come on--the girl partied with the couple! That's why she could hear her uncle calling for her from 15 feet away but never responded. That's why the teenage girl and alleged kidnappers always looked so comfortable together:
"They were always very pleasant,' said Richard Mason, a 45-year-old homeless man. 'She didn't seem like she was kidnapped. She acted like she was part of the family".
I think she was happy vagabonding with the couple. Have a look at this article and notice that it has not one direct quote from Elizabeth, neither detailing her abduction nor discussing any kind of fear... just a surprise that such a big deal was made of her absence.
My mom thought I was kidnapped once. She saw my backpack, strewn across the back porch. I was nowhere to be found.
My dad was called from work, the police came to the house, my junior high interrogated my closest friends... all the while, I was waiting at the neighbor's house. I had missed the bus and needed a ride to school. I thought my my mom was golfing and knew my dad was at work... so I left my backpack at home and waited for my neighbor to get ready for work so that she could bring me to school.

Imagine my surprise when I got to my house to retrieve my backpack and saw my mom crying and my dad--home from work, during the day! Once I got to school, I was even more shocked to see my friends, hysterical over me. All week long, eighth-graders pointed to me and murmured, 'That's the girl who was kidnapped.'
Huh? I just missed the bus. I couldn't understand why all of these people were talking about me, making such a big deal. Had I been kidnapped for any length of time, my homecoming would have been without question.
Not nearly as dramatic as the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping saga, but my point is that if she really was held captive, there'd be a lot more emotions pouring out. Instead, she greeted her family with a questioning, 'These flowers are for me?'
Sounds like a teenage girl who just wanted a break from her family.


Read more: http://blogcritics.org/politics/article/how-smart-is-elizabeth/#ixzz14VlahY4F